Job Title: Spray Foam Insulation Lead Installer
Number of vacancies: 1
Terms of employment: Full time (40 hours per week), contract position.
Company Operating Name: Beyond Foam Insulation LTD.
Business Address: 230244 RR 283A, Rocky View County, AB T1X 0G9
Business telephone number and mailing address: 403-730-8080 and 230244 RR 283A Rocky View County, AB T1X 0G9
Location of Work: various clients’ sites in the Calgary area
Wage: $35.00 per hour
Education: High School Diploma
Experience: Minimum two years of lead experience in the spray foam insulation industry
Language of work: English
Benefits: Our Greenshield benefit package covers basic dental, prescriptions, percentage of chiro/massage/physio, and a Health spending account to cover items not covered in the basic package.
Job Requirements and Skills:
– Minimum two years of experience in the spray foam insulation industry as a lead installer. – Has the ability to lift 75 +pounds, bend, squat, crouch, kneel and climb stairs consistently throughout the day.– Has a positive and collaborative attitude
– Class 5 drivers license.
– Read and interpret drawings and specifications to determine insulation requirements and select type of insulation required
– Apply and secure insulation using spraying, blowing, pasting, strapping, taping and other application and installation method
– Install vapour barriers
– Taking care of the spray foam truck
– communication with office and clients
– leading and directing helpers
– Diagnose and problem solve issues with Graco equipment
– Understand building envelope and identify separation of hot/cold area